HP Business Availability Center
Optimize the availability, performance and effectiveness of your business services and applications
Your IT organization is under growing pressure to improve the availability and performance of your key business services. HP Business Availability Center is a comprehensive business service and application management solution that helps you deliver on that promise. Your team can monitor the health of your business services and applications from the point of view of the consumers of those services – the business, its customers and its partners.
HP Business Availability Center helps your organization:
- Make ITSM incident and problem management processes more efficient and business aligned
- Measure business impact and risk from the end-user perspective
- Manage business and operational service levels proactively
- Accelerate problem isolation by automating standard operational processes
- Manage complex business transactions across heterogeneous environments
- Manage the complexity of composite applications and SOA
Leverage Your Investment in HP’s Testing Tools
BAC uses the same technology as HP’s load testing tool – LoadRunner. You can save valuable time and resources by leveraging the scripts used in pre-deployment testing to monitor your Web site in production. By aligning your pre- and post-development application management efforts, you get an even better ROI for HP solutions.
PowerTest can assist you in the evaluation, purchase, and implementation of HP's Business Availability Center (BAC).
HP's Business Availability Center Resource Library (opens in new window) contains brochures, white papers, case studies, etc.