HP Functional Testing
Simplify the automation of functional and regression testing
Software failures can put your business at risk and affect your credibility in the eyes of your customers and stakeholders.
HP Functional Testing delivers a complete automated testing solution for functional, graphical user interface, and regression testing that helps you reduce the risks of application failures. This software testing solution enables your QA team to identify and correct defects across a wide breath of application environments, data sets and business processes. You can also create sophisticated test suites with minimal training and easily perform regression testing in constantly changing environments. The HP Functional Testing package contains HP QuickTest Professional and all HP QuickTest Professional add-ins.
HP Unified Functional Testing brings together HP QuickTest Professional, all HP QuickTest Professional add-ins and HP Service Test.
This powerful combination of functional testing tools allows you to conduct both manual and automated testing for both Graphical User Interface (GUI) -based applications and non GUI-based services.
- Set up unattended recovery, enabling 24x7 testing that lets you meet test project deadlines
- Maintain scripts using keyword-driven testing technology
- Update multiple test scripts quickly using the shared object repository
- Process Guidance to set a test development process and propagate it throughout an organization
- Maintenance Run Mode to enable test modifications "on the fly" during test execution
- Unique client performance validation to report on client performance issues identified during automated testing
- Enhanced integration with HP Quality Center